CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

First Bridal Show

Mahalie and I went to a bridal show at The Grand in New Albany today. It wasn't totally scary, I actually got some ideas that I plan on stealing from the vendors there.

It was a little overwhelming, and I found my eyes glazing over more than once when I realized most of the services were way out of my budget. You see, (and some of you may gasp or be horrified), but my budget is $2,500. For the entire wedding. While my mom may not agree on this number, my dad and I do. So, it's a little disconcerting to talk to a photographer who sells packages that cost more than I plan on spending on the entire wedding.

The most helpful and interesting person that was there was a realtor from Remax. While I don't exactly daydream about the wedding, I do daydream about our house someday. I think about having a garden and cooking in the kitchen and making a home with Shawn. It seems silly to daydream about one day, when daydreaming about a lifetime seems much more exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment