CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Questions

I've been asked quite a few questions as more and more people hear about our engagement, especially at my work. I've been asked about the date, colors, how he did it, was I expecting it, etc. The date questions bother me the most, and I've decided that it's probably one of the most awkward things that you can possibly ask a newly-engaged person, especially if you don't know them that well. Or if that person is me.

The other day, I had the strangest question asked about the wedding. A woman asked me what my wedding band was going to look like.

Uh, circular, metallic, and shiny? Like most other rings?

Maybe it is something to think about eventually, but it was still weird to hear it.

In other ring news, mine almost flew off at Incredible Dave's tonight while shooting basketballs. Oops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment